Thursday, January 30, 2020

The fix was in from the start, on both sides

I sent this to Nancy Pelosi's daughter

 

I mean if this man can’t get impeached, that’s it.  I still think McConnel Nunes, Graham etc, not protecting the president, but themselves, from prison, from us.  Why didn’t Schiff bring up the million dollars, I mean it was reported on MSNBC that’s not fringe?  

BIden’s, if it’s true that the son said he went to a few board meetings, then that’s a problem.  I mean if that’s true and he got millions, that is a big problem.  In organized crime that is called a “No show” job, it’s a payoff, it’s a crime and if Hunter had a no show job for millions, then we have to ask why Burisma would do that?  Not for no reason, must have got something in return, Biden sold our stuff.  Unless he didn’t do anything wrong, then why isn’t speaking.  Any parent with a globetrotting millionaire son would be bragging about it, not remain silent.  So that makes sense, but we’ll never know because somehow this man did not get impeached, very suspicious, just on the facts, and for some reason it is not that important for us, the people to know true things.  I mean why fight them on the Bidens let them testify, their name is all over this, I know it’s not relevant, to motive maybe, but so what, we need to know why this kid has a million dollar no show job?  Don’t we have the right to  know what Burisma got in return for their money, it wasn’t work if he went to a couple of board meetings.  Very suspicious.  Again, this is all from tv, if it’s something else and the kid did provide work or a service then they should speak up.  If not they should be investigated to see what of our stuff the Biden’s gave Burisma for all this cash.  Someone is going to figure this out.  See how confusing that is?  I seem to remember the government has to make things understandable.  Yeah right.  Again I have no idea because no one in my government seems to think us knowing the truth is important.  We have no idea what’s going on.  No one is looking out for us (again, academically speaking,  “us” is not really your family).



Anyway, I think I mentioned McConnell is named by Parnas and confessed, so nothing anyone said would matter, staying out of prison would matter.  If tomorrow is it, and the democrats do nothing, it’ll look like a fix on both sides.  So, if I were a dem and I was facing this situation and I meant to help the 330,000,000 people I’d say this.

Dear Republicans,

The truth will come out.  If you vote for no witnesses you will be forcing our hand to immediately begin new impeachment proceedings.  If you vote for a trial with no evidence it is a clear fix, and not a real trial and we will be forced to proceed accordingly.  New impeachment, looking into every named accomplice by Parnas, and this million dollars.  Then we can get the OMB emails, Bolton and any other evidence in front of the American people.  Imagine Bolton on tv next week.  You will force us to go through this again, and we will go through this again, you will not hide the truth from America and if you try, we will expose you.


Something Like that…I have not called anything wrong yet…this is exactly what it looks like.  What I’d do actually, is as soon as they acquit, I’d call out Nunes and Graham and McConnell and Barr as named accomplices.  Then do the whole thing over, I mean if it were me and all I wanted to do is fix the broken thing.  If I were covering something up and decided that was more important than having the President follow the rule of law, then I’d let the vote happen tomorrow and then shrug and move on, as long as the money keeps coming.  Not sure what to say, they lied and lied and lied and the dems let them.  Not a motion for gag order on “No evidence”, no motion for retractions any media promulgating “No evidence”, and because no one did that Fox viewers did not see the evidence.  Just making the motion, regardless if outcome.  Fox viewers simply did not see any evidence, they think there is no evidence.  Fox did that on purpose.  My government completely failed to inform the public, complete failure, great job.  No one is looking out for us,.

I have not called one thig wrong about this process in 8 weeks….is anybody going to look out for truth, for Americans, the people…does anyone care about us at all?

Anyway, one American’s thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment