Saturday, December 26, 2020

We can see Biden coming, from his past.

Biden is pretending he will be hands off the idea of fair and square sorting out what the fuck just happened at us these past four years.  His noises are about it being time to heal and let the past melt away.

Sounds familiar.  Months back, after I started hearing  "Burisma - we addressed it already", I had to look into it because, we still, have in no way at all, addressed Burisma already.  I am paying attention, I would have known if I had information on a topic, that I know nothing about. Wow!?

So, I read a lot in about 8 minutes.  Some of what I found, aside from the Board job was in fact a no-show job, he wasn't doing anything, and it was 83K per month for him and John Kerry's son (in-law or stepson), partner Archer, 83K, each!  To do nothing.  I guess cnn and msnbc cant pronounce "no-show job".  Or Hunter lied in the interview he gave saying he didnt do anything or offer any advice.  How would I know, this is America, where the news is words put public, weather they are true or not.

The Joe sweeping things under the rug problem.  It makes things worse.  Hunter has at least one coke arrest, and one kicked out of the military for coke.  But no coke jail time.  That does not sound like the highest standard to me.  Sounds like the "No reasonable prosecutor would bring these (provable) charges"  standard.  Since Comey changed our system, may I ask, have all 18 year old black males been prosecuted that way also? Was it just Hillary and Hunter?   So, someone made something disappear.   It was Joe from what I read.  Look a how that worked out.  Made it worse.  He want's to do that now, as President.  That is how he raised his cokehead stripper freak, 5 kids, some with strippers, banged his dead brother's wife remaining son.  He will not treat us better he will treat us worse.

Sweeping things under the rug, it makes things worse. Joe thinks this is a fine strategy.  This is why we can't hire cowards, who lie and cheat.  I'd rather face them all, from Trump to Nancy to Mitch to Roberts to all of them, and if they did dirt, they did it for themselves.   We don't need to cheat to win at anything.  They don't seem to think that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment