Friday, February 5, 2021

No one is coming to help us, this is ending, this empire America

 The political class, the super-wealthy class, the university class, the media class.  That is our apparatus here in America.  The intelligentsia and the media were supposed to be neutral, a conduit between us and them.  Nope, we let them sell the information, now we are surrounded.  No one is coming to help us.


They took it all I think.  Except some social freedoms.  We can marry who we want, study whatever, travel, religious or not, Yankees or Red Sox (Yankees ovi).  Social stuff mostly they don't care.

The systems, the stuff and the money they took.  The systems were robbed.  So my brother Austin would like to buy a machine gun, a bumpstock and a thousand round mag today but can't.  He wants to protect his family in his house as he wants and that 2nd Amendment is in English and I know how to read and I want him to be able to be free, like we were promised.  So why isn't he free?

On the other hand, I also know how to count.  I would like to live under a gun system, where most days, no one got shot.  Why am I not free?


My brother don't want this gun system, I also do not want this gun system.  We agree on the gun system.  So long as no one tries to tell the other what they do want.  So, if no one in that half the country wants this gun system, and no one in that half wats this gun system, why the fuck is it on my land?!!!!

Why do we all not look at the 535 of them knowing they did this, and ask that question, we gotta be morons.  I want my fucking freedom I was promised by being born on the island of Manhattan.

First things first, get any system off this land that has nothing to do with us or this land.  This is ridiculous.  We are subjects of the gun system, and all the other systems.  How? Our government is a publishing house.  535 editors a publisher and 5 print shops.  Corporations do not write laws, industries design our systems and pay the publishing house to publish them at us.  Food system brought to you by food industry, gun system by gub industry and so on.

 Add it all up and  we are not self governed, that makes us subjects, not citizens, like literally.  They governed at us, not for us. I want my fucking systems to match my people.  Well, that would include pretty much all the systems under which we are subjects, they do not govern for us.

They are a publishing, house.  Companies do not write laws I think.  It looks more like industry, designs our systems, and pay the publishers to edit and publish, at us, for them.  Where is the stuff at?


No comments:

Post a Comment